Welcome to Class 6T's webpage!
On Friday 20th November, Woodville are going to be focusing on climate change and animals that are at risk of being extinct. In 6T, we will be learning about the Orangutan. As part of this activity, we will be tasting some fruits that Orangutans eat as part of their diet.
Children will be able to choose the fruits they wish to try from the selection available. Should your children have any fruit allergies, or you do not wish for them to partake in this activity, please can you let me know.
Now we have completed our first half term here are a couple of points to keep you updated.
* Please send your child in with two water bottles, one for the morning and one for the afternoon, as due to COVID guidelines the water fountains are currently unavailable.
* PE is on Thursdays so please ensure your child comes to school in their PE kit on this day.
* Our Library slot is on a Friday and children will be permitted to change their books on this day.
* One piece of English and Maths Homework will be issued on Monday- due in on Friday. Homework may be online, using My Maths, I-Hub or teams. In Year 6, we also have English & Maths CGP books which may be sent home. In this case, books will be due in Friday, then marked the following Monday to allow the books to sit untouched for 2 days.
* Spellings will be issued on Friday and tested the following Friday.
* Thank you to everyone who has returned the slips, or sent in letters regarding Mobile Phones and permission for your child to walk home. If children are walking home they will be dismissed at 3.10pm.
* Please remember to wear a face mask when on site if you collect your child, and follow the one way system.
Should you have any questions or queries, please note the Year Six email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your ongoing support,
Do you have any ideas for this page? Why not let your Teacher know!
Have you seen the Kids'Zone? Play games, and visit some cool websites. You can vote for your favourites!
If you would like to see some sample SATs tests to give you an idea of the sorts of things your child will be tested on in May please follow the links below.