Welcome to 6A class page
Thank you for all your kind Christmas gifts and presents.
Now we have completed the Autumn term, please find below information regarding Year 6's return to school in January. Please read this as there are some changes.
* When we return we will be forming a Year 6 bubble instead of class bubbles. This means we will return to Maths sets.
* PE will be on Friday morning so please ensure your child comes to school in their PE kit on this day.
* Please send your child in with two water bottles, one for the morning and one for the afternoon, as due to COVID guidelines the water fountains are currently unavailable.
* Our Library slot is on a Friday and children will be permitted to change their books on this day.
* One piece of English and Maths Homework will be issued on Friday- due in on Tuesday. Homework may be online, using My Maths, I-Hub or teams. In Year 6, we also have English & Maths CGP books which may be sent home. In this case, books will be due in Tuesday, then marked the following Friday to allow the books to sit untouched for 2 days.
* Spellings will be issued on Friday and tested the following Friday.
* Please remember to wear a face mask when on site if you collect your child, and follow the one way system.
Should you have any questions or queries, please note the Year Six email is: email@example.com
Thank you for your ongoing support,